Kobe Bryant #33 Lower Merion Aces Basketball Jersey
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
For the first 10 years of his career, he wore the number 8. At Lower Merion, he wore 24 but in 1996, the year he guided the Aces to a PIAA championship, he switched to 33. That was the number his father, Joe “Jelly Bean” Bryant wore at John Bartram High School.
Lower Merion High School is a public high school in Ardmore, a community in Philadelphia's Main Line suburbs. While the school mascot is a bulldog, its athletics teams are known as the "Aces”, honoring the U.S. Air Force “Flying Aces” established by Lower Merion alum Henry Harley "Hap" Arnold.
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Breathable and dry-wicking material
- Premium tackle twill stitching
- Beautifully embroidered player name and numbers
- Anti peeling, shrinking & wrinkling
- US standard jersey sizing
- True to size for a looser fit. Size down for modern fit.