Lew "Kareem Abdul-Jabbar" Alcindor #33 UCLA Basketball Jersey
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This #33 UCLA jersey was worn by Lew Alcindor when he played on the UCLA freshman team in 1966. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr.) is a retired professional basketball player who played 20 seasons in the NBA for the Milwaukee Bucks and the Los Angeles Lakers. He has a six-time NBA Most Valuable Player record. He was also honored as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA history.
During the summer of 1968, Alcindor took the shahada twice and converted to Sunni Islam, though he did not begin publicly using his Arabic name until 1971.
- Embroidered UCLA "Champions Made Here" slogan
- Made with 78% breathable polyester and 22% spandex material
- Stitched player name and numbers
- Authentic game-day accents and details
- Shorter, slimmer cut for an on-court look
- High-quality graphics
- Tagless taped collar